You'll get at least 100 pounds of steaks, roasts, ground beef, and other cuts for $1299 - the required deposit is $450, with the balance due on pickup or delivery.
This package includes a mix of approximately 45% steaks and roasts, 45% ground beef, and 10% misc cuts. This beef is 100% grass-fed and finished on grass, so the steaks and roasts will be leaner than grain-finished meat.
1. Taste: You can't beat the flavor of locally-raised beef.
2. Price: Buying a quarter will save you money.
3. Convenience: You'll never have to worry about what's for dinner because your freezer will be full of delicious beef.
4. Humanity: Do you care about how the animals are treated? Then locally-raised beef is for because you can ask how your beef was raised and processed.
5. For the Health of It: Don't serve your kids the growth hormones and antibiotics that come with commercial meat.
6. Creativity: Are you in a cooking rut? I’ll help with recipes.