Looking for some delicious steaks? We got fresh highlander in this week!
- One dozen older eggs
- Put the eggs in a pot of water
- Bring to a rolling boil
- Turn off the burner and leave the eggs on the stove in the pot (you won't have to worry about forgetting the eggs and burning your house down!)
- Let the eggs sit for about 15 minutes
- Drain the water, run under cold water to cool the eggs
- Peel the eggs
- Using an egg slicer, slice each egg, then lift the egg and put in the slicer in the other direction and slice
- After the eggs are sliced add the other ingredients
- Mix well, and serve!