- First prep the Miles Smith Farm chicken wings.
- Make sure they are defrosted.
- Pat them dry to help them get crispy.
- Place the wings into a bowl and add oil, onion powder, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper mix.
- Toss to coat the wings.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 400 F degrees for 2 minutes.
- Add the wings in a single layer to the air fryer.
- Don't let them touch, and cook for 10 minutes at 400 F degrees.
- Open and flip them over.
- Close the air fryer and cook at 400F for 8 minutes.
- Remove the wings
Enjoy the best wings EVER!