Tender, delicious Scottish Highlander quarters and halves are available. We are taking orders for delivery the week of August 23rd!
Farm Day Camp is here!
I'm excited to share my farm with your child.
Does your child love cows? Does he want to pet a pig? Does she want to brush a cow?
Children age 10-14 will spend their day from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Noon) with me.
Each child will bond with a calf, herd a pig, and more.
Your child will become a farmer for a morning.
Fun activities include:
- How to stay safe around cows
- The safe way to feed a cow
- You know where her head and tail are, but what are the other parts of a cow?
- How to train a cow so she does what you want, every time.
- Cow riding for everyone
- Shoveling manure and other farm chores
- How to get a pig to do what you want
Water and a snack
A fun morning of farm activities
What your child needs:
- Wear closed toed shoes that can get dirty - boots are best
- Wear long pants
- Bring a sweatshirt or light jacket.
- Bring a hat for sunshine.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Cell phone usage ONLY in an emergency. Students will turn in their cell phones before the class. We will keep them safe until after the class. If you need to reach your child an emergency phone number will be provided.