Only a little marinadating time is needed.
- 1 cup EVOO (Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4-6 T-Bone steaks
- Whisk the vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and pepper together in a bowl until combined.
- To use the marinade, place the meat in the bag, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours. Do not over marinade as T-bone steak do not need much tenderizing. Discard the marinade after it has been used.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry the steaks as you normally would to acheive the "done-ness" you prefer.