Miles Smith Farm now offers several programs to provide healtier food for a healthy you:
- Local Meat to Local Healthcare Institutions - offering the food service directors at NH hospitals a COMPREHENSIVE program including volume purchase discounts, In-Service Training, USDA Inspected Beef, Healthy, locally produced beef for patients, employees, cafeteria customers/other patrons AND MORE! Contact Carole Soule at 603 783 5159. You can also contact Teresa Downey (Outreach Coordinator) at 603 783 5160. Current participants in this program include:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- The Health Choices/Health Eating program leverages our sustainable farming methods into healthier food for you, and for the planet!
- The Smart Buyers Club program is a bulk purchasing program designed to give you healthy meat at reduced prices.