A classic quick dish that's a bit healthier than the traditional. Serves 4. Wikipedia has a more complete description of this dish as there are numerous variations.
- 1 lb Grass Fed ground beef
- 2 cups macroni
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, drain off any grease.
- Boil the macroni until done. Drain. Add tomato sauce to pan and heat until warm.
- Add the ground beef to the macroni and tomato sauce in the pan and continue heating.
- Pour pan into a serving bowl. Add grated cheese if desired.